Here is a list of our favorite brands that are members of 1% For The Planet. We encourage you to support and shop with these vendors. You will sleep well with the knowledge that your purchase has a direct, positive impact on the environment.
UPDATED: JAN 2022
This is important. You can make a difference by just being conscious about where you spend your money for amazing gear to get you outdoors!!
What is 1% for The Planet?
One Percent for the Planet is an international organization whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes. Their mission is to “build, support, and activate an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet.
- Patagonia | A designer of outdoor clothing and gear for the silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running.
- Grayl | GRAYL® Water Purifiers make safe, clean drinking water anywhere on earth! Unrivaled ease, speed and versatility – simply Fill. Press. Drink.
- Klean Kanteen | High Quality, Top Performing, Insulated Water Bottles w/Klean Coat & Climate Lock. From Kids to Adults, Office to Backcountry, they have High Quality Products for Everyone!
- Tentsile | Escape damp & uneven ground for the most comfortable sleep you’ll ever have in a tent. Perfect for families & adventurous campers.
- Peak Design | Everyday bags, travel bags, camera accessories. As leaders in carry, they design stuff that helps you transport and manage your stuff.
- Kammok | Kammok elevates the camping experience, designing and producing highly functional camping gear that unites people in the open air of the great outdoors.
- Wild Rye | Technical & beautiful outdoor apparel. Wild Rye crafts design-driven ski and mountain bike apparel for the modern outdoors woman. #playwild.